Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Loosed Upon the World Is Out

Loosed Upon the World, the cli-fi (climate fiction) SF anthology edited by John Joseph Adams, released today. I have a story in it, along with a bunch of other great writers.


The table of contents has a lot of great names in it, including Paolo Bacigalupi, Robert Silverberg, Tobias Buckell, Margaret Atwood, Nancy Kress, and more. This is a beefy collection of stories, and everyone should find a lot of good stuff in it.

Available to Order:

in hardcover from Amazon
in paperback from Amazon
in e-book from Amazon
in hardcover from B&N
in paperback from B&N
in e-book from B&N
in e-book from Kobo
in e-book from OmniLit

So far as I can tell, it's not up in the Apple store yet.

This is my first reprint. Getting a letter from the editor asking if he could have my story for an up-coming anthology was just as exciting as my first story acceptance almost ten years ago. Having a well-known editor come to me for a story, rather than me having to beg and plead submit something? That's completely awesome. :)

Angie

4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Good looking work. Congrats on the story.

Angie said...

Charles -- thanks! I haven't gotten my trib copy yet, but it does look like a nice book.

Angie

Suzan Harden said...

Snoopy Dance!!

Angie said...

Suzan -- definitely! :D Thanks!

Angie