Thursday, June 11, 2009

Challenge Update



I'm a little behind pace, but not by much; I should be a little over 8K, so that's less than two thousand words. And actually, I'm considering it a triumph that I'm not significantly more behind, since my copy of Sims3 showed up on Thursday, and I've lost three or four writing days to it. [duck]

I'm up to almost 58K on the novel, and I'm about 1200 words into my story for the Love Wide Open antho. I'm hoping I have a handle on what they want for the collection; either way, it's an interesting change writing something that's neither romantic nor erotic.

Angie, back to juggling writing and Sims now ;D

4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Oh Geeze, keep Sims3 away from me. I can't afford the time.

Angie said...

Charles -- isn't it awful?! :D It's so much fun, though. I've been playing since the first one and can't imagine completely dumping it. Luckily the shine is starting to wear off a tiny bit on the new one, so I'm not spending all day, every day on it anymore. [grin]

Angie

laughingwolf said...

i've never seen, much less played, any of em, so totally clueless...

grats on the getting SOME writing sneaked in there, angie ;) lol

Angie said...

LW -- they're insidiously addicting, so it's probably just as well you never tried that first hit. ;D Thanks!

Angie