Saturday, June 20, 2009

Come Spend the Day

I'm driving the bus over on Torquere Social today, so come on over and hang out with me. I'll be posting a series of questions and contests, and collecting names of folks who participate into a hat (well, probably a bowl, but close enough) and drawing a name for a five dollar Torquere gift certificate. (You can get about half my backlist for five dollars, so if you've wanted to try my stories but haven't had the money, this'd be a great opportunity. :D )

I'll be posting throughout the day, so check in whenever you're around. [wave]

Angie

6 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Good luck. I probably won't make it today since my son is coming out. I read your post about the folks wanting more free material on the net. I don't quite understand why people can't see that someone has to produce their "free" material.

Angie said...

Charles -- have fun. :)

And yeah, I seriously want to smack some folks right now. [sigh]

Angie

laughingwolf said...

we all know it's the bozos brought up according to the stupidities of ben spock and his entitlement bs grrr

Angie said...

LW -- wait, what? [squint] Was this supposed to go on a different entry...?

Angie

laughingwolf said...

hmmm, you got me there, angie... looking back on your post, dunno what made me say that, sorry :(

Angie said...

LW -- maybe you meant to post that on the previous entry, about people pirating my story? If so then I definitely agree with you.

Angie