Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Epilogue to "A Spirit of Vengeance"

I have a free story up at Torquere as part of their anniversary month. It's called "The Last Anniversary" and it's a longish epilogue to "A Spirit of Vengeance." For everyone who ever wanted to actually see the boys get their Happily Ever After, here it is, along with their first meeting, and some scenes showing what happened in Josh's life after Kevin died.

Included at the end is a recipe for Kevin's Chocolate-Chocolate-Chocolate-Chip Muffins, which appear in every scene of the epilogue. ;D

For anyone who doesn't have a copy of "Spirit," it's on sale right now for 20% off, which makes it $1.99. I don't know how long it'll be on sale for, so get 'em while they're cheap. :)

Angie

4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I got a comment with some suggests from the publishers so I'll try again this evening.

Angie said...

Charles -- great, I'll keep a set of virtual fingers crossed for it to work this time. :)

Angie

writtenwyrdd said...

I'll have to check it out when I get home. It's blocked from work.

Angie said...

WW -- no rush. I hope you like it. :)

Angie