Sunday, November 29, 2009

Accepted!

I just got an e-mail from Shawn, one of the owners of Torquere, saying she read A Hidden Magic and they want to publish it! :D

They said they weren't going to be in the office until Monday because of the holiday, but it looks like they're still working. Not exactly shocking with a small business; I thought it might happen quickly, but I didn't want to really hope, you know?

Anyway, this is awesome. [beam] If you want me, I'll just be wandering around six inches off the floor somewhere.... :D

Angie

10 comments:

Spy Scribbler said...

Yay!

Angie said...

Thank you! :D

Angie

Steve Malley said...

WOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Bernita said...

Now this is just plain old LOVELY!
Congratulations, Angie!

Charles Gramlich said...

Cool! Congrats.

Angie said...

Steve, Bernita, Charles -- thanks all! [hugz]

Angie

Dawn Wilson said...

WAHOO!!!! That is SOOO awesome! Congrats!! I am so glad you updated us about your book and very happy for you. Now be sure to let us know when it comes out, so I can buy a copy! Just might review it, too. :D

Angie said...

Dawn -- thanks! I'll definitely be bouncing around here when it comes out. Probably when I find out when it's been scheduled too. :D

Angie

Christina Phillips said...

Congratulations, Angie! And thank you for checking out my blog!

Angie said...

Christina -- thanks back! I've had shorts and such published before, but this is my first novel and I'm still boinging. :D

Angie