Sunday, July 29, 2012

Over at the Torquere LiveJournal Today

I'm hosting the Torquere LiveJournal Community today, talking about Emerging Magic and anything else that comes to mind. We have candied bacon, so come on over and hang for a while.

I'm going to do a drawing tomorrow for a $10 Torquere gift certificate; for every post of mine you comment on over there today (up through noon Pacific time tomorrow) you'll get a slip in the drawing. I'll be posting throughout the day, so check back a few times, or just wait till later and do it all at once -- maybe during a gap in the Olympics coverage or something. :)

Angie

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I was going to comment but then it asked to access my contact list for my email and I couldn't do that. so I tried to post anonymously, but it just seemed to freeze up.

Angie said...

It wanted your contact list?! It didn't used to do that for anon. posters, back when I hung out on LJ all the time. That sucks.

Your message came through hidden. I just unfroze it and replied, so you're there now. :)

Angie